craft-
My camera has a video feature that I used to record people on the track running. I edited a segment that was the most active part of the video. I was stationary while panning with the people running past me.
composition-
Since it is a video, the audience will be most interested in the people running in the video. As the people continue to run, the person watching will expect the people to run off the screen but instead, I pan the video so one can continue to watch the two run. The people run farther away until the video ends.
concept-
Using the track poster idea, I wanted to depict people running on a track. Movement was necessary to stimulate a workout going on. Although not the same as a track meet, dynamic movement is needed in order to show that a race is possibly going on. If possible, more clips can be added onto this segment, making it even more active and more like what the poster idea is trying to show.
No comments:
Post a Comment