Sunday, March 13, 2011
Sprucing up "Escape from Ordinary Radio"
craft-
I scanned my chosen drawing and used photoshop to base my next work on the drawing. I used a variety of tools such as the rectangle selection tool, elliptical selection tool, paintbucket tool, paintbrush tool, and eraser tool to make multiple shapes that make up the radios, pedestal, extraordinary radio and shining rays. I used the bamboo pad to draw out the person, shackles, and ropes attached to the radios. I used some special effects to emboss the extraordinary radio speakers and pop out the person. Using the warp transform tool, I adjusted the the mouth of the extraordinary radio.
composition-
The dullness of the radios and the constant repetition of plain radios compared to the vibrance and multiple speakers can emphasize how special the extraordinary radio is. The color of the person, being a shade of green, shows his envy for the better radio. The red carpet towards the glowing radio gives the image dynamic.
concept-
The ordinary man, green with envy, is getting dragged down by ordinary radio. At the end of the red carpet, the extraordinary radio radiates with light, encouraging the person escape from the radios holding him down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment