Sunday, February 20, 2011
Army of Men
Craft-
Using a previous cut out image of a person, I transformed the image to a very large size and duplicated the layer several times until the background was completely covered. Next, I shrank the very large image and moved it to the far right, putting the saturation level to the lowest level, -100. As I added a smaller version of the person on top and beside the previous layer, I increased the level of saturation by +20.
Composition-
Using the shape and saturation, I can control the viewer's eye to move from the right to the left. As saturation increases, the viewer's eye follows the slope all the way to the small person, similar to an arrow pointing to the corner.
Concept-
Harper: More bars in more places, minus the phone service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment